Big South Conference's 10th Annual Sweepstakes Promotion Underway
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (www.BigSouthSports.com) - The Big South Conference and several of its corporate partners have once again teamed up for a sweepstakes with a grand prize package valued at more than $7,000. The prize package is highlighted by a five-night getaway vacation to The Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa in Hilton Head, S.C. During last year's Big South Giveaway, the Conference office fielded more than 50,000 entries.
Entering its 10th year, The Big South Sweepstakes involves Conference corporate partners Advance Auto Parts, Kroger, Pepsi, Triangle Rent A Car and The Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa. The Conference's website, www.BigSouthSports.com, will serve as the main source for online registrations where contestants can enter once per day.
A total of 10 finalists will be randomly-selected through Feb. 24 and will receive a prize package, which includes a VIP trip to the 2012 Advance Auto Parts Big South Conference Basketball Championship -- where one of the finalists will be the grand prize winner. To determine the grand prize winner, each of the 10 men's Big South Conference basketball teams competing for the Conference Championship will be randomly assigned to represent one (1) of the 10 finalists. The grand prize winner will be the finalist represented by the Big South institution that wins the nationally-televised 2012 Advance Auto Parts Men's Basketball Championship on Saturday, March 3.
The year's grand prize package consists of:
- A "Renew Resort Getaway" at The Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa in Hilton Head, S.C. that includes a 5-night stay at the oceanfront resort, daily breakfast at the Carolina Café, a couples massage, and a round of golf.
- S.U.V. rental from Triangle Rent A Car for the trip to Hilton Head and eight (8) $50 gift certificates for free auto rental from Triangle Rent A Car
- Prize package from Pepsi
- $1,300 in Advance Auto Parts gift certificates
- $200 gift certificate to Kroger
- Big South merchandise and a pair of tickets to the Tournament Championship Game on Saturday, March 3, 2012, including hospitality passes and much more.
"The Big South Conference is so grateful to its family of corporate partners," commented Big South Commissioner Kyle B. Kallander. "This is a tremendous commitment on their part. The annual sweepstakes has become a key feature for the Advance Auto Parts Basketball Championship, and this year will be more exciting than ever with the expansion of the Conference Tournament bracket."
Click here to access and enter the Sweepstakes promotion!